Workshop with Jackie Lowe Stevenson, Ohio/USA, October (date to be defined) 2021. $ 2,550 (10 % to save your space).
This is an EAHAE accredited program
Spirit of Leadership LLC and Lake Erie College
Experiential Learning with Horses:
Professional Practitioner Certificate Program
2020: October 7-11
This certificate program features the Spirit of Leadership Approach, designed to prepare you in facilitating positive change guided by horses with people of all ages. The professional competencies you will develop as an Experiential Learning with Horses Practitioner can be applied in a variety of business, coaching, counseling and educational settings with broad range applications including working with individuals, families, groups, or organizations.
Faculty: Jackie Stevenson and the Pebble Ledge Herd of seven horses and a zebra.
Location: Pebble Ledge Ranch Novelty Ohio 44072 USA (limited lodging on the ranch)
- Engage with horses entering the world of Horse and Herd as their guests rather than bringing horses into the human world
- Develop our ability to deeply listen to our inner voice, to listen deeply to others, to listen to the horse, to listen to the world around us for what is essential to know, and to listen for the best possible outcome and be there to greet it.
- Strengthen our capacity to coach people guided by horses and to deliver leadership and team building retreats with the guidance of horses.
- Learn creative approaches and experiential learning activities with horses for professional development and personal discovery, spiritual awakening and healing.
- Deepen our relationship with horses to bring out the best in each other and our horses.
We will be working with a natural herd of seven horses and one zebra. You will have the opportunity throughout the training to practice what you learn.
The format of the 2019 Experiential Learning with Horses Practitioner Certificate Program will be four and a half days. Each day will provide experiential learning with horses and nature and facilitation practice with people guided by horses.
Fee: US$ 2,550.00 (10 % to save your space)
Program Times: October 16-20, Wednesday 3:30 - 8:30pm, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9:00 am - 5:30pm, and Sunday 8:30am - 2:00pm.
Someday We’ll Live Like Horses: Authentic Presence in Leadership and Life, is inspired by horses and nature and is an invitation to take your own journey into your authentic presence. Our authentic presence is already within us, it is about owning it, and about showing up in life fully and truthfully.
Explore living with Authentic Presence through Eight Pathways:
The Path of Collective Wisdom: Learning from the Culture of Horse and Herd
The Path of the Natural World and the Call of the Wild
The Path of Embodied Presence
The Path of Positivity
The Path of the Eight Intelligences
The Path of Indigenous Culture
The Path of Greeting the Emerging Future
The Path of the Great Integrity
A zebra chasing bubbles, a pony drumming, horses helping people heal, leaders listening from within, a herd running free- Just another day at Pebble Ledge Ranch
Opening to the unexpected and to every day miracles we can shift our perspective of reality beyond what we expect and move to a reality far beyond what we believe is possible. Finding our herd, following our unique path of purpose we have the capacity to do remarkable things and live a remarkable life. Join the adventure of living with authentic presence.